Skip to main content
Laura Zeck
Founder + Curator
Asked a question 23 days ago

We received a PPP in the first wave and spent on payroll 80%. Rent the other 20%. We had to close one of our locations. That location address is on the application for the EIDL that we have just been approved for. I am considering taking the EIDL as we have outstanding debt (credit cards) and the rate is much lower which would free up working capital etc. Does this sound like good idea or will this screw up my PPP forgiveness somehow and just create different debt? Should I work to get the address changed?

Where am I?

In Multifunding SBA CoronaVirus Support you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

No answers yet.