Skip to main content
Greg Sullo
Asked a question last year

Is an individual (with an EIN number) who pays for home help for a spouse with Dementia eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) emergency advance? Payroll taxes and the such are taken out for the two employees.

Where am I?

In Multifunding SBA CoronaVirus Support you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

No answers yet.